Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quantar
Leader

re: A Special Thanks to Everyone!! Flight T2CM done!!

I know the last six months has not been easy on everyone in Ramble On, but we did it. The core of us stuck together, kept raiding and now it feels as though Ramble On is where it was when I first started this kin. Raiding to beat the challenge , but having fun while we are doing it. We don't need to be server first, though it is nice, but my friendship with each and everyone of you is way more important. Even though we did not get Flight on level, each and everyone one of us should be proud. Most kins do not lose as many people as we have and make the come back that we have done. Last night was our 6th time back in there since we had stopped working on Flight back in June because of all the lag, and even on level, not many kins have beaten Flight T2CM. I do not know what is next for us, I just know that I will keep putting up two raids a week, have has much fun as I can with all of you and just keep being Q  

Giuoco

Congrats guys.  I would like to thank Quantar for sticking with the kin as our fearless rock of a leader.  It all starts with you man.

Thank you Q! I really appreciate this amazing group that allowed to me to help accomplish it and also join kin. I'm really grateful to be here, and it was a blast getting it done, brought back some enjoyment into the game!

Congrats guys! Really happy to hear that you guys got it down.

BlainVM

Congrats everyone. I just got laid off from work so I will be around more for raiding. Sorry for being so flaky over the last 2-3 weeks. Work was a bit rough. Congrats again.

Quantar
Leader

Sorry to here you got laid off. Good luck finding another job.

Handiir

Congrats Everyone! Well Done

gooshalaka

Four score and seven years ago (actually probably around 2009) our fathers brought forth on this middle-earth, a new kinship, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all raiders are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great battle for Erebor, testing whether that kinship, or any kinship so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of Erebor. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that the kinship might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave toons, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this kinship, under Quantar, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that kinship of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from middle-earth.

That is awesome Goo but really hard to follow:P

So I will say this thank God we got it !!  now I can stop pulling my hair out!!!

gooshalaka

Forgot we had Canadians for a sec.  I just manipulated the Gettysburg Address that Abraham Lincoln (16th president of the United States) did back in 1863.  I don't know it verbatim.  However, the Interwebs knows the address word for word.

Excellent work!

~Itarille~

Well done!! Grats to everyone!!

Quantar
Leader

~Itarille~ wrote:

Well done!! Grats to everyone!!

Thanks a lot, hopefully we will see you in game soon. Though everything is not perfect, we are having fun..

Renali - lotro

sweet! grats guys!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ramble On Forum Index -> Kin News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum