Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Quantar
Leader

re: Please Read and reply that you have read this...

This is very old and no need to reply to this. We have a new kin member that did and that is why this has come back up. Thank you. 7/25/2012

My name is Quantar and I am the founder of Ramble On, an End Game LOTRO Raiding Kinship with a Core Group of players that have been raiding together for over a year now. We started together in Dar Narbugud and have always believed that we are only has good as the people we raid with. We do not yell or tell you what to do, but we do ask and we do help you get what you need to be raid ready. We are now raiding Barad Guldur and most have us have beaten LT NM and most of us have 5 pieces of BG gear. Our Goal now is to beat LT Hard Mode and I am looking for few that have that same mind set.

Who are we going to be?

We will be an end game raiding kinship with a relaxed and fun atmosphere. This means that first and foremost we are here to have fun. I am not the leader of this kin, just the founder. I am not here to baby-sit people. If you are into drama and games, this kin is not for you. We are adults, we like to have fun, and sometimes things can get border line, but always respect everyone in this kin and their feelings. If you can not speak to another person one on one about something, this kin is not for you.

What sort of activity will we maintain?

We raid BG 2 nights a week. Right now it will be Thursday nights Durchest and Twins at 8:30pm Server Time, and than LT on Sundays at 8pm Server Time. Though that may change, these are considered our primary raid days. This means that you are expected to make one of these nights on a consistent basis and be able to give us NO MORE than 3 hours. We have a time limit in this kin and if we can not get it done in that time, we just come back to it another day. If something comes up, that's fine, you are not bound to one day or the other. But we do not want to run into a situation where you miss three straight weeks. In order to reach our goal, we must learn to raid together as one.

Other Details

Outside of the one raid per week requirement mentioned above, the only other requirement to raid BG with us is that you must be raid ready. This means that you must have appropriate traits and gear to help us be as successful as possible. Because 150 Rad Gear is so easy to get now, we will require 150 Rad to raid BG, but if you don’t have it we will help you get it. If there is a weapon or book or what ever you feel or we feel you need for us to be successful, we will get it for you. This kin is not going to be about me me me, its going to be about us us us. If you are about me me me, than this kin is not for you.

If you think this kin maybe a good fit for you and want to know more, feel free to send Quantar a tell/email in game or apply here. Thank you for you time.

Last edited by Quantar on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:41 am; edited 4 times in total
Lee_Onidas

re: I have

read the above
discodanman45

Posting, it has been read!
rockwel

read, man this founder is bossy.... Happy
Nerodor

Read.
01marcus

read!
Funky Blues

i red tis ting end i enerstud rel guud.
irarweneth

read?? yes.... understood?? i think so... care?? do i have to?? lmao! bring on the bloodshed! mad Happy twisted

Read
Eloha1

Read
Fasin
Officer

/read
Lebornlas

re: Read the post

I read it!
Shadowlanders

Ramble Ramble

Read. Maybe change the last sentence of 1st paragraph? Are you still looking for members?
Rhoninflamealker

I read it
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ramble On Forum Index -> Kin News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum