Last Forum Posts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
~Bliss~

re: APPROVED - App: Torrolo - by Mykonosss

Get in touch with one of our officers in game for a chat :)

re: App: Torrolo

The application submitted by Torrolo is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Torrolo
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Gladden
Level : 105
Race : Hobbit
Class : Warden

Please list alt characters::
Throllo (burglar), Torbarro, Dagovar, Harkendwel, Caerdynn, Elduiril, Skalbreaker, Skorii (I think thats all)

In your own words, tell us about yourself and the type of player you are.:
I originally came over from Dwarrowdelf with my burglar Throllo, and actually spent a fair amount of time with you guys in Moors a while back. My creeps have been on Gladden for the past 4 years, I'm found oftentimes on my warg Grimmtail when on Creepside (also an officer in the Maggots tribe). Generally active when I can, pretty well-versed in strategies and team functionality in game. Willing to follow suggestions or provide my own. Dependable, helpful and fun Happy

I only have 2 capped characters at the moment — my warden and Throllo the burglar — but am working on leveling 3 through Moria (RK, Beorn and minstrel) and 3 through Rohan (Champ, Guard and Cappy)... as well as an LM at level 90. These toons are currently in DoME, but I thought I'd give Ramble On a try.

I generally have the ./rp on mouseover just for kicks, and occasionally will emote at players because I enjoy that facet of LotRO... (I'm not a heavy duty RPer however).

Guilded weaponsmith, scholar, tailor and woodworker, partially guilded in cook and metalsmith

How much raiding experience do you have?:
I have done Throne t1 and t2 with DoME, but have not been passed the boss after Mumaks (group disbanded after we completed that part). DoME has done a lot of practicing with groups to get through the first troll, so I am very familiar with that part, and pretty familiar with the Mumaks as well.

Previous Kinships, along with reasons for leaving::
The Little Folk (my own hobbit kinship just for storage)

Why do you want to join Ramble On?:
Got tired of being the only active person in my storage kinship (which was intended to be an all hobbit kin at one point), so I thought I'd join a respected kin like Ramble On. I know several players currently in Ramble On, but also I'd like to get my warden well-geared (better than currently anyways) and have the chance to do more raids with him. Lastly, Ramble On is one of the few kins to be found in the moors these days, which I'm still invested in :)

Are you 18?:
Yes

Are you willing to install Discord if you don't have it already?:
Yes

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Do you support exploiting?:
No

We raid Tuesday, Friday and Saturday nights. Will one or more of those nights work for you?:
Yes

Do you understand that you are not guaranteed a raid spot depending on content progression, group make up, and raid readiness?:
Yes

Are you okay with constructive criticism and discussion with our more knowledgeable members and raid leaders?:
Yes

Are you willing to do what is best for the kin when raiding with us, like swapping toons, gear, and traits?:
Yes

Do you understand that recruits that do not meet our raiding calibre will be removed?:
Yes

Additional comments, questions, or concerns::
Totally cool if this is an issue for recruitment, but I will likely be fairly busy with a summer internship so not entirely sure of my availability on weeknights, but will do my best to make ends meet Happy

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Don\'t Know
Tuesday -> Don\'t Know
Wednesday -> Don\'t Know
Thursday -> Don\'t Know
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ramble On Forum Index -> Kin Apps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: