Last Forum Posts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bulwarkk

re: APPROVED - App: Alrielna - by ~Bliss~

Fasin was nice enough to invite, would love to talk to you about whats what and all that. 

re: APPROVED - App: Alrielna - by ~Bliss~

We'll have to talk further in game but I'm tentatively accepting for now. There's a few things we'll have to go over -- Main Raid nights are often rather full at the moment, but secondary raid nights have opportunities. 

Get in contact with an Officer in game for an invite and we can talk further at a later time.

Welcome!

Bulwarkk

re: App: Alrielna

The application submitted by Alrielna is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Bulwarkk
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Gladden
Level : 105
Race : Race of Man
Class : Warden

Please list alt characters::
Bulwarkk (raid-ready Warden), Johntolkien (t1-only ready)

In your own words, tell us about yourself and the type of player you are.:
Long-time player looking to change playstyle casual with t2c thrown in to a committed raider. Always done T2c content but usually as a +1 for raiding kins or later on when my smaller kin is able to run it.

How much raiding experience do you have?:
Have completed all endgame content of the game at one point or another, some strat-theorizing experience but mostly just a knack for listening and following raidbosses.

Previous Kinships, along with reasons for leaving::
Ours is the Fury: Home kin, been there and back a few times leaving now because most of the people that were committed xfered to landy or quit.

Ploi/OG: Landroval raiding/moors kins while I spent time over there

Why do you want to join Ramble On?:
With PvP not the way it used to be on the server id like to finally give being a committed member of a raiding group a shot.

Are you 18?:
Yes

Are you willing to install Discord if you don't have it already?:
Yes

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Do you support exploiting?:
No

We raid Tuesday, Friday and Saturday nights. Will one or more of those nights work for you?:
Yes

Do you understand that you are not guaranteed a raid spot depending on content progression, group make up, and raid readiness?:
Yes

Are you okay with constructive criticism and discussion with our more knowledgeable members and raid leaders?:
Yes

Are you willing to do what is best for the kin when raiding with us, like swapping toons, gear, and traits?:
Yes

Do you understand that recruits that do not meet our raiding calibre will be removed?:
Yes

Additional comments, questions, or concerns::
If I am accepted into a raid spot at any time, once notified on dates as long as a week in advanced I'll be able to book said day off work or at last the afternoon-night. That or if it is always tuesday or satuday I can make sure I am off every tuesday night etc.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: