Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Dahila

re: Please Read

Tom was a good friend. You could always count on Tom to be Tom. Everyone who knew Tom knows exactly what that means.

much love and support to Dev, Konnie, and Snorf. I love you guys you and everyone in RO you all made this a family for me especially during hard times.

Sincerly, 

Hardt (D)

Tim H.

Konny, Dev, and Snorf.

I have no word to express how deeply sorry i am to hear about your beloved Thomas passing away. I was in complete shock to here the news and i still am. My thoughts and prayers are with your entire family. As always, I am blown away by your amazing spirit and strength.

I keep thinking about all the good times we had playing together. Whether it was in the moors and i run away and leave you all to die, or whenever i die and Tom constantly used to corpse jump me. I am gonna miss his voice whether it was giving me advice on my players, making fun of Konny, or just flat out insulting me. But it always made me laugh and i will never forget that. I have been following you guys around from kin to kin for the past 4-5 years and there was a reason. I felt connected to your family and considered you some great friends. Tom is probably reading and just saying "Shut up Killa"

I will always cherish the time i have spent with you guys forever.

Love you guys

Killa

Luckybell

Friends I'm so sorry I was not able to log in on Thursday night. My heart and thoughts are with you all.

Snorf
aaaSnorf

It was a sad day for us all, and continues to be difficult.  Tom was like a brother to me and I will miss him dearly.  Thanks to all kinnies for the kind thoughts and condolences.

Snorf

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ramble On Forum Index -> Kin News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum