Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Quantar
Leader

re: Please Read

Dear Ramble On friends,
 Today I have very sad news. Thomas' our beloved Torodir the mini , Tomorond the champ, Feronor the cappy, Manuever the warden , and Theronor the guard passed away last Thursday. Our love goes out to Dev, Konne and Sorf. Ramble On will not be the same without you Thomas. We will miss your wonderful sense of humor, your friendship, willingness to always help others and just you my friend. Dev has asked for everyone to share their special moments with this amazing man. She would like to put a book of our memories of him together to share with his family. Please share your memories here for her to read and share to with others as she wishes.
 Thomas did not want a funeral so, they will be having a Celebration of Life for him on the 4th of July, so on July 4th when you watch the Fireworks remember our dear friend Thomas and send your love to Dev, Konnie and Snorf. Thomas you will never be forgotten.

Your Family

Ramble On
 Quantar

~Roe~

Oh my gosh, I am SO sorry to hear this! There are no words, :( my heart aches for you.  Friends and family are so important!  I love the desire to celebrate life and will for sure think of Tom on the 4th with you.

{{Hugs}} 

Roe

I'm am very grieved to hear this news. My heart goes out to Dev, Konny and Snorf. Tom was an amazing person and good friend.

Some of my fondest memories of gaming with him was when we were all in LLOD running OD together. Tom being used to running his mini in there trying to find his healing skills on his champ, my accidently hit DF on my hunter while being the one that was tanking the tree, those where excellent times. We had many great discussions on character builds, instance strats as well as general life things too. He will be greatly missed.

Best advice I've ever seen for hunters:
"if you do pull something that's going to smash your face in, run towards the tank, not around like an idiot. They can't do squat if they can't hit it." -CWood
Luckybell

I'm so sorry for your loss Dev, Konny, and Snorf. My heart hurts because I have such good memories of Tom. I can't begin to understand how you feel.  This song is helping me at the moment, maybe it will do the same for you. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vU81DihqD0c

Swiftwynn
Swiftwynn

My heart goes out to you Dev, if there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

Sure am going to miss Tom.

Granted I haven't been playing LOTRO for awhile now, but I will never forget Tom, Pam, Janice, and Snorf (sorry forgot your real name).  I remember playing with you guys from Lost Legion of Dunharrow then joining Ramble On.  Tom will be missed and he was an integral part of both kins as I'm sure he plays an integral role in real life through his family and his occupation.

I am truly saddened to see this news and words cannot express my grief.  I hope all goes well in the future for you guys.  

Jason (a.k.a. Goo)

To say I'm in a bit of shock is a bit of an understatement.  So sorry to hear of this loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Alter Bridge - In loving memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcQ3iegpZTc

Shylee!
Officer

We are all in shock Smitty such a beautiful song.

~Wonderboy~

My heart goes out to Tom's family.

There are no words to do justice to a person who, even in this day of age where the curtain of annonymity provided by usernames and avatars shields us from the repercussions of our behaviour, was always kind, helpful, funny and fun-loving. I shed a tear for the loss of a friend. I shed another tear for the profound sense of loss his family no doubt feels. I shed also one final tear... a tear for the world. A world now short one of these few special sorts of people. A world full of people who never had the blessing of knowing this man in the slightest.

You lived life well Tom. May you be at peace.

Foote

Rezelda and I ( Kornz ) are so sorry to hear this.. I don't have just 1 story but a whole a lot of memories of all 4 of you guys  helping LLOD grow and raid.. Thank you for everything !!

Handiir

Prayers are with you all

ROCOMAN

I'm very saddened to hear about Tom. Dev, Konny and Snorf, my thoughts are with you.

Luminarian

I pray for you and your family Dev, Kony and Snorf. This is a very sad loss. I send you all my love.

Konnee

Thank you so very much for the kind words and songs. We are deeply touched by what ppl have said about Pam's beloved soulmate Tom.

Pam is hoping to come online to thank you all soon.

Hugs

Cynnful Bliss
Officer

Shock and awe - the sad kind :(  My wishes are with each of you in these times.  I will send you a message by in game mail.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ramble On Forum Index -> Kin News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum