Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quantar
Leader

re: Welcome Back Everyone!!

It was very nice seeing everyone that has returned last night. It was also a big surprise,  but one that I am very happy about. Starting next Tuesday, we will be running raids about 3 times a week. Right now those raid nights will be Tuesday, Friday and Saturday night's. As always, I will do my best to get everyone into a raid. Tuesday night we are going to work on OD T2CM. After we get OD down, we will move on to Erebor T2CM. But please don't think that because now we are all at 100 this will be easy, because it won't be. You will still need to work on your gear and your mits. See below:

News for T2 instances!
It was recently discovered here that all mobs in T2 instances (and T3 skirmishes) have a basic mitigation penetration of 6750, which means to actually have capped mitigations you must go 6750 above the normal caps listed above:

• Light Armour: 12500 + 6750 = 19250 = 40%
  • Medium Armour: 18750 + 6750 = 25500 = 50%
  • Heavy Armour: 16700 + 6750 = 23450 = 60 %

Starting next week, Shylee and I will be back in game more, looking to run the new 3 and 6 mans with people. We have a good group of people in Ramble On, let's keep it that way and lets have some fine. See everyone in game soon.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ramble On Forum Index -> Kin News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum